You are the wind beneath my wings.

Wednesday, February 29, 2012

My Horse and I

I bought Ragan on April 28th, 2011. She was born on April 12th 1998. She is my very first horse ever! I have recently found the time (between riding, and school) to start blogging again...exciting!!! So I have been working with her for about 10, maybe 9 months now? She has been amazing!! Every now and then we have our days where neither of us want to work, and we may have our disagreements... BUT, if I still love her at the end of the day than I must have a special place in my heart for her. <3 So from now on I will be posting a blog entry every Wednesday, on our progress. OH! Did I mention?......I'm eventing this summer!!! Eventing is a combination of dressage, stadium jumping, and of course cross-country. Even though Ragan came from a loving dressage home of 4 years she is the bomb at jumping! we have done 3ft. courses and cleared it!She has even proved to be quite the little barrel horse when we did pole bending and western games in our lesson, we even had a mock games show and we won!I am very happy with my little mare. I hope you enjoy reading our progress. I have uploaded some videos of us jumping at shows, and schooling cross country...

No comments:

Post a Comment