You are the wind beneath my wings.

Sunday, March 11, 2012

That's my girl!


So Wednesday I had a lesson! We were riding without stirrups. Some of you know I recently broke my nose, which mean that Ragan had quite some time off since I was unable to ride. So sitting trot made my nose...a little bit uncomfortable lol. I could tell Ragan knew that I was not feeling great, and I think she was trying to take care of me, if ever I was leaning to one side she would move under me on that side, almost like she didn't want me to fall off. She will always be my little girl, she always takes care of me. But we had an awesome lesson anyways, Ragan is always such a good little jumper! Anyways I am on vacation right now so I will still be posting pictures and videos but I really don't have much to write about. My friend however is riding Ragan, so when she gives me some details about how Ragan is being I will write about that. See ya later!!! Oh! And later i will upload a video of my mean,green,cross country machine!

No comments:

Post a Comment